viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014

Chastity day 5 (50 shades of blue)

Yesterday i begged Princess to stop teasing me as i was about to cum in my pants, and because She is such a nice domme, she granted my request, unfortunately, too late.

Today the girl i like from work (the same who i am sure, noticed my bulge) was a bit more friendlier with me, smiling and brushing her body against mine, maybe it was just my feverish imagination, but i could swear she was teasing me on purpose. Just before the day was over, she approached the door, and i timidly waved to her, she came close, pressed her body against mine and whispered into my ear that she was in a hurry, then giggled and left as i uselessly tried to compose a coherent phrase... oh my balls are so blue!

Of course Princess Sheridan was present in my mind, i found myself missing Her teasing messages, which caused me to think even more about Her, imagine Her angelic face, her musical voice and her heaven blue eyes along with her pouty pink lips.

Two more days, i need to be strong or i will end up cumming in my pants... just two more days for release.. wish me luck!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario