jueves, 28 de agosto de 2014

Chastity day 4 (i'm feeling blue... balled)

Today i was once again teaed by Princess Sheridan, the flow of thoughts she shoved into my mind kept me hard and aroused as i tried to concentrate in hiding my hard on, not an easy task... i am a short dicked pathetic worthless slave, but still the bulge is noticeable enough to make me feel quite embarrased.

The worst part came during lunch, by the time i got to the break room there was only one place left, just beside the girl i like (yup, same from yesterday) she is so pretty and hot... not as much as Princess Sheridan of course, but she has the advantage of being there, just at my reach. Gosh that was painful, and i couldn't help but inform Princess Sheridan of this situation, the result? I had to let her see my bulge and pay her a compliment while she kept teasing me.

Not his is how i felt

It wasn't an easy task, the girl was smiling and talking to me about how much she liked my car (long and boring story) and i stood up to fill my glass with more water... i didn't dare to talk to her, or pay a compliment, i was hoping the earth would open and swallow me whole, right after putting my bulge in display i regretted my decision, so i couldn't complete the task, again i informed Miss Sheridan what had happened and fortunately she didn't punish me... it was punishment enough to imagine my co worker whispering about how i had a hard on during lunch as i talked to her. i ended up pathetically begging Princess Sheridan to stop teasing me, luckily She was merciful.




Other than that, the day went smooth and now that i am at home i don't have to worry for more teasing, still day 4 hasn't ended and i am beginning to feel the first stages of blue balls and all i can think of is just three more days.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario