martes, 2 de septiembre de 2014

Chastity aftermath (the longest Yard... blue.... and what happened Next)

Hello everyone, for those of you following this story, you may know my chastity came to an end, but i am not going to leave this tale unfinished, am i? I thought of editing the mail i sent to Princess Sheridan to let you all know how my last day went, but then i thought again, i wrote that letter in the heat of the moment, when my balls were full and aching, when all i could think of was her and the two clips i was supposed to watch when i got home, so the true feelings i had at the moment are better explained if i leave the raw material (except for the names of other people mentioned that were changed for no reason at all) for you to read, so here it is.



Hello Princess

The last 7 days have been hard, with all the teasing from You and my experiences with my workmate Ivy,  but today, maybe because I knew that it was a matter of time till I would be able to at least relieve some of the pressure built up in my balls, or maybe because the world is against me, has been hell.


At work, another co worker that I don't find as attractive as Ivy, had her cleavage in full display in front of me,  and when it was not,  You invaded each of my thoughts. At lunch I didn't share the table with Ivy, so I felt a cowardly relief, I knew I would make a fool of myself in her presence, but that was short lived as we shared a part of the journey away from the office, I really tried to act cool and calm, but her smile as she said how "cute" I am to another guy who was traveling with us, told me that I failed, oh, and aroused me even more,  if that was even possible. 

During the course of this week, You managed to control my every thought,  intoxicate my mind and make me practically a horny zombie, I could have stopped it at any time and regain a portion of my will, but I didn't want to,  mostly because I enjoyed feeling Your pretty fingers caressing and squeezing my brain, I am such a pathetic excuse of a man, and yet I feel grateful for this week.
But now, my beautiful pretty perfect Princess, would You please give this slave, who is on his knees,  begging for Your mercy, may I cum?

But now, my beautiful pretty perfect Princess, would You please give this slave, who is on his knees,  begging for Your mercy, may I cum?
Always at Your wonderful feet
subputrid

Princess Sheridan had instructed me to proceed with the plan even if i didn't have an answer from Her, so as soon as i arrived home i had dinner and prepared myself for the clips i was supposed to watch Ruined Orgasm Part 1 and Ruined Orgasm Part 2



The clips were awesome, Princess Sheridan toys with your needs, giving you a bit of sugar before telling you to stop, then gives you a little more and again She takes it from you, in the end of the first part my head was spinning with lust and payed a tribute and went on with pt 2, which was even more torturing, more sadistic and oh so so deliciously tasty! i'm telling you, play these clips after a few days of denial for full effect and you will enjoy them like anything before, the humiliation and manipulation is impeccable, no one is going to be able to resist Her commands as She leads you to the fate you already know, but that you crave, even if it leaves you aching even more than when you started.

And that is how i ended, aching, dirty with my own cum, breathless and still in Her complete control, proof of that is that the next step after the ruined orgasm (oops, spoiler alert!) was to inflict some self post orgasm (?) torture, and yes, i followed her every instruction as a loyal puppy, and know what? it felt heavenly.




And since Princess Sheridan is so nice, then granted me full release, allowing me to choose when, and believe me, i didn't need even another second, i started right away and came in an explosion that was only possible thanks to the teasing and the pressure built in my balls.

Thanks Princess Sheridan for the most intense orgasm in... i don't even remember how long!

So that was it, i am free again for a while, until i ask for her control again... and She knows i will fall prey of my own primal needs for domination, and who knows for how long and what will be the prize to cum then? i only know that it is a matter of time until i prove Princess Sheridan right.

Next time more reviews!

Thanks for reading :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario